Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Movin' On Up!

As most of you readers have figured out by now, this Photog is a little crazy about moths. Now there is even more reason to be Madder Than Moth, I've been named as a sponsor for National Moth Week.
This is quite exciting for me and goes to show that donating some of your photos can lead to big things.

So don't forget to ready your sheets & lights, because soon July 23-29th will soon be upon us. Before then Seabrooke Leckie's book will be available, which is a must for any moth'er! I will be luck enough to moth with her & the Friends of the EBEC on May 10th. Swoon!

With the book, I bet one can get a moth setup going for less than 50 bucks. I mean you already have a sheet, flashlight & a light socket, right? Now ya need a few UV bulbs, maybe one of those Y adapters for a socket and a nice six pack.

0 comments:

Post a Comment