Friday, November 2, 2012

Post Hurricane Blog

So like many other East Coast Bloggers here is my Hurricane Sandy post. As one can see I survived, only lost a few roof shingles and a mid-sized tree. My house sits right at the edge of the flood plain for the South River. With the surge I actually had water up to my second front step, only 3 days with no power, cell or internet. I was horrible!  Anyway here are some pics of the aftermath.

Before the storm


After the flood


I think I had one of these as a kid


Floated into the street from a block away


Across the street from the trailer


Flood Line


Trash


More trash


Downed Pole


Two days later

Flat Roof Gone


Thursday Morning


Apparently one needs to be from a newspaper to take this photo


Local Lads cleaning up Main Street

Someone should of told Sandy

0 comments:

Post a Comment